The Arc of Sedgwick County makes a difference in the lives of individuals and families living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. For 60 years, The Arc has promoted their general welfare, fostered the development of programs on their behalf and increased the public’s awareness and acceptance.
The Arc of Sedgwick County is a nonprofit organization that began in 1953 when parents concerned about services and future opportunities for their children formed The Wichita Association for Retarded Children.
|Join Our Mailing List|
Do you have a memorable moment or photo from our 60 year history (1953-2013)
that you would like to share? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Email Marketing you can trust
- #DearGov we met w/ the 3 MCO's they cannot explain why transportation is denied, hours are cut or added value services not paid #KanCareDD 1 day ago
- Thank you Rep. Rubin! Hearing your concerns Rep John Rubin has stepped up to at least extend the delay another... fb.me/2L7JvEOEe 2 days ago
- #DearGov Our families are losing trust and feeling bullied. fb.me/2SUKTCf9e 2 days ago
- #DearGov it is obvious to our families that KanCare is not the answer to support their loved ones. #KanCarveDD 3 days ago
- Rep John Rubin has sent a letter to House Members requesting support of a proviso to carve out DD services for... fb.me/1ZTQM8PD8 3 days ago