What a great success! 22,975 vehicles drove through the 2012 Lights!
Thank you to everyone who drove through the exhibit, made a donation, and helped support The Arc’s programs and services for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
You can still help SHINE the LIGHTS on The Arc and those it helps by your donation by clicking here to make a secure online donation. Donations can also be sent to: The Arc of Sedgwick County, 2919 W Second St., Wichita, KS 67203, 316-943-1191.
Thank you to our Shining sponsors who helped make this event possible!
Sponsor and volunteer opportunities are available for the 2013 Lights! Contact Mary at email@example.com or 316-943-1191 for more information.
- #DearGov we met w/ the 3 MCO's they cannot explain why transportation is denied, hours are cut or added value services not paid #KanCareDD 2 days ago
- Thank you Rep. Rubin! Hearing your concerns Rep John Rubin has stepped up to at least extend the delay another... fb.me/2L7JvEOEe 3 days ago
- #DearGov Our families are losing trust and feeling bullied. fb.me/2SUKTCf9e 3 days ago
- #DearGov it is obvious to our families that KanCare is not the answer to support their loved ones. #KanCarveDD 4 days ago
- Rep John Rubin has sent a letter to House Members requesting support of a proviso to carve out DD services for... fb.me/1ZTQM8PD8 4 days ago